Updated as of May 1, 2023
Collection of Information
When you visit our website, we collect certain information automatically. This includes certain data with unique identifiers tied to the browser, application, or device you’re using. This allows us to do things like maintain your preferences across browsing sessions, such as your preferred language or other settings. We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access our website. This information includes identifiers like your browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number (if you access through a mobile device). We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
Information You Voluntarily Provide
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. As a subscriber to the Renegade website, you provide certain information including your name, your physical address, your credit card information, and your email address. We also collect your PayPal, Google Checkout, or other payment information you choose to share with us. We use this information and/or share this data with our third-party payment processor to process your payment for access to the website, whether you have a month-to-month or annual subscription. If you terminate your subscription, we may retain this data for up to two (2) years, and use it for any lawful purposes, after which time, the data will be deleted.
We may also use this information to contact you about updates to the service, changes in the terms and conditions, or about other information relevant to the provision of services. If you wish to opt out of our use of your email address to contact you about new products or services, send an email with the subject line “Opt Out” to email@example.com.
We may also use your name, email, and physical address in the future, as we may expand the services to provide contests, gifts, or other services to our members. In that event, we may use your contact information to send you such gifts to the address of record associated with the credit card you have provided.
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: (i) details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the web site, and (ii) Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may use this information to determine which content you have found the most useful, and what kinds of content you have engaged with, to improve the content of our product or services. We do not sell this information to third parties. Our website operators may have access to this information, but only for the purpose of ensuring that the services described are provided.
Strictly necessary cookies. The web site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the web site, and understanding how visitors use the web site. Cookies can also help customize the web site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Other Cookies. The website may also use other Cookies such as those from google.com, facebook.com, twitter.com, doubleclick.net, and those used for our third-party email marketing.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
To provide the best possible user experience, we use Twitter pixels to collect information about how our website is used. This allows us to understand how our users engage with our content and to make improvements to our website.
This website uses Twitter pixels
We value the privacy of our users. To provide the best possible user experience, we use Twitter pixels to collect information about how our website is used. This allows us to understand how our users engage with our content and to make improvements to our website.
Here is how we use Twitter pixels:
- We use Twitter pixels to track conversions and to understand the effectiveness of our Twitter ads.
- We use Twitter pixels to create custom audiences for targeted advertising. This means that we may show ads to users based on their interactions with our website.
- We use Twitter pixels to collect data on website usage, including pages visited and actions taken on our website.
- We do not use Twitter pixels to collect personal information such as name, address, or email address. All data collected through Twitter pixels is anonymous and is used solely for the purpose of improving our website and marketing efforts.
If you would like to opt out of our use of Twitter pixels, you can do so by following these steps:
- Visit the Twitter Ad Preferences page at https://twitter.com/settings/your_twitter_data/your_twitter_data
- Scroll down to the “Data and permissions” section and click on the “Ads” tab
- Under “Interest and ad data,” click the “Edit” button
- Toggle the switch next to “Allow Twitter to show you personalized ads based on your data” to the “Off” position
Please note that opting out of Twitter pixels will not stop you from seeing ads on Twitter, but it will stop us from using data collected through Twitter pixels to show you targeted ads.
Use of Information
We do not sell your personal information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our web site and its contents to you, including mobile browsers you may use.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill orders, process payments, track inventory and shipments.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our web site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients, or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- For marketing purposes as described in this policy.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the company about our web site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings. In addition, we rely on the security of our payment processor and cloud email processor for data security as well and require that these entities be compliant with the regulations related to data privacy and data security that apply to their activities.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the web site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the web site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Use of SSL
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. As part of this commitment, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to secure communications between your web browser and our website.
SSL is a widely used security protocol that provides an encrypted connection between a web server and a web browser. This means that, when properly used, any information transmitted between your browser and our website is reasonably secure and should not be able to be intercepted by third parties.
We use SSL to protect the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive information such as login credentials, financial transactions, and personal data.
You can verify that SSL is in use by looking for the lock icon in your web browser’s address bar or by checking the website’s URL, which should start with “https” rather than “http.”
Children Under the Age of 16
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the web site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this web site or through any of its features, register on the web site, make any purchases through the web site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this web site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
Changes in Ownership or Control
If the Renegade website or the company that operates it is acquired by or merged with another company, your personal information may be transferred to the new owner. In such a case, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change in ownership and to give you the opportunity to opt out of having your personal information transferred. We understand that a change in ownership may impact the character of the data collected by the new owner. For example, the new owner may have different privacy policies or business practices that may affect the way your personal information is used or disclosed. To ensure that your personal information is protected, we will take steps to ensure that the new owner is committed to upholding the same high standards of privacy and data protection that we have always upheld.
Privacy Contact information
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org